These vegan chocolate chip banana bread bites are made with clean ingredients and are also gluten-free and grain-free.
Emma and I are on a roll with our quarantine baking! LOL! Here is more deliciousness straight from my oven today!
These chocolate chip banana bread bites are easy to make and as always, area made with clean ingredients. I think I can stop saying that in my posts. They’re vegan (but feel free to substitute the flax eggs with real eggs) and are also gluten-free and grain-free.
We’re huge fans of Simple Mills over here (NOT sponsored), and used their banana bread / muffin boxed mix, but had fun making it our own! Enjoy baking these while quarantined my loves!Click To Tweet Print
Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bites (Gluten-Free & Grain-Free too!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 8×8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the ground flax seeds and water. Mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the flax eggs (after they sat in water for 15 minutes to form an egg-like consistency, coconut oil, almond milk and mashed banana. Mix well.
- Add in the boxed mix and the cinnamon, mixing until just combined
- Add in 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips, mixing until just combined
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes uncovered, and then an additional 10 minutes covered with tin foil.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Once it’s cooled, you can slice into square and enjoy!