No-Bake Cake Batter Bites (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
These delicious gluten-free and vegan no-bake cake batter bites are free of refined sugar and are the most perfect snack or dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
I love having these no-bake cake batter bites in my fridge when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. I often have one as a snack, but most for dessert. These are gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and vegan. I love that you don’t have to bake them either!! You can use any nut butter here (I personally like cashew butter the best), but almond butter would work great and peanut butter would make these taste like a peanut butter cookie!! My kids love these as well (probably because of the sprinkles haha).
Cake Batter Bites (Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free)
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup natural sprinkles
- Add all ingredients (except for the sprinkles) into a food processor and process until a dough-like consistency is formed.
- Add in the sprinkles and mix together with your hands.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the dough onto a parchment lined tray, repeating until all of the batter is used.
- Cover and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Keep stored in the refrigerator.