Chili Lime Tuna Avocado Boats (Gluten-Free)
These chili lime tuna avocado boats require only 3 simple ingredients for a delicious & easy gluten free lunch.
I always find myself scrambling to make something quick and easy for lunch, yet I don’t want to resort to unhealthy options. These tuna avocado boats took me 5 minutes to make and require only 3 ingredients – YESSS! I call these a lunchtime lifesaver! Not only are these tuna avocado boats quick and easy to make, they’re also filling and delicious!
The only ingredients required for this recipe are 1 can of chili lime flavored Safe Catch Tuna, 1 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 ripe avocado. There are some healthy mayonnaise options out there now (hooray) and I use an avocado oil mayonnaise to keep it healthy. As mentioned, the tuna that I used for this recipe is Safe Catch Tuna and it is the only canned tuna that I’ll eat. Here’s why:
- It’s the healthiest tuna on the planet!
- It’s the ONLY brand of canned tuna that tests every fish individually for mercury.
- Safe Catch invented a breakthrough technology that can rapidly test fish for it’s mercury level in a matter of seconds.
- Safe Catch can assure purity in every single bite!
- Safe Catch Elite tuna has the lowest mercury level of any brand.
- Safe Catch Elite tuna is as pure as wild salmon.
- Safe Catch Elite is tested to a limit 10x stricter than the FDA, and is the official tuna of the American Pregnancy Association. Safe Catch is the only healthy tuna option made for athletes, kids, and pregnant women!
- Safe Catch hand packs pure raw tuna steaks in every can, and then cooks the tuna to perfection once to retain all nutrients, Omega-3 oils, and minerals. No precooking. (Other brands precook in large ovens, and the nutrients and omega-3s drain away).
- They never ads any fillers, additives, or preservatives. Safe Catch is pure natural tuna, the way nature designed it. (Other conventional tuna brands pump their tuna with additives, water, soy, and pyrophosphates and other).
- Safe Catch tuna is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Paleo certified, Whole30 approved, Kosher, Dolphin Safe, and BPA free.
- It is wild, sustainably caught and fully traceable.
- Safe Catch has 35 grams of natural, delicious, protein per can, and has over 100% daily value of your Omega-3s, and amino acids.
The best part about this meal is how simple it is to make! I mixed 1 can of Safe Catch Tuna with 1 tbsp of avocado oil mayonnaise. The next step is to cut one avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Next simply spoon the tuna salad into the avocado ‘cups’ and enjoy! This meal is packed with protein and healthy fat, plus it’s quick and easy!!
These chili lime tuna avocado boats require only 3 simple ingredients for a delicious & easy gluten free lunch.Click To Tweet Print
Chili Lime Tuna Avocado Cups (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 can Safe Catch Tuna chili lime flavor (or any flavor)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix 1 can of chili lime Safe Catch Tuna with the avocado oil mayonnaise.
- Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit.
- Spoon the tuna salad into the avocado ‘cups’ and garnish with fresh cilantro (optional). Enjoy!
This post is in partnership with Safe Catch Tuna. Thank you for supporting Leah’s Plate and the brands that help make this site possible!